Edinburgh Blog




 Our super exciting trip that we have been anticipating all year started off in the beautiful and historic city of Edinburgh, Scotland. There were many intriguing sights and landmarks that we explored and experienced as a group and also while venturing off in our free time.

Since we all went to the same places in the tour groups I thought I would share my favorite places I explored during our free time.


This sign was taken at a super cool bar and night club about a 15 minute walk from our hotel. It was called Please Don’t Tell and was filled with cool neon signs, vintage posters, arcade games, and even a life sized Darth Vader statue. The drinks and music were great and the people we met and danced with were wonderful as well.

 

 For our official free day in Edinburgh, I had previously booked a tattoo appointment at Studio XIII Gallery with another member of the fashion FSAT class. Before hand we grabbed some breakfast and coffee from Black Sheep Coffee right around the corner from the tattoo shop. I received these two tattoos and my friend got one of a bee.


After a day of tattoo appointments and window shopping around the city, I met up with friends for dinner at this beautiful restaurant called the Rabble Taphouse and Grill. The food and drinks were absolutely delicious and the restaurant itself was beautifully decorated.


Walking back to hotel, full and tired from the day and dinner, we stumbled upon an old phone booth. Someone had turned it into a small art exhibit. It was filled with yarn, fabric, books, and other little knickknacks. It was set up almost like a time capsule or a glimpse of a set from a movie.




Edinburgh was a beautiful and historical city to be able to visit. I loved having the opportunity to learn about its history along with exploring the small quirks of it myself.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

London Blog

Intro Blog

Dublin Blog