General Reflections Blog #1

    It is truly crazy how close we are to the amazing trip we’ll be going on. As our departure date grows closer, I am getting more and more excited (and maybe a little nervous too).

    I personally have never been to Europe but have always wanted to. The more people I tell and talk to about this trip the more suggestions and ideas I get. My parents who have been to both Ireland and England on multiple occasions are incredibly excited for me to experience the same things they did at my age. 

    What has really peeked my interest is the old architecture and buildings of these ancient cities. I feel as though I will sense a great connection to my Irish and Scottish roots while abroad. It’s truly amazing to think about the stories and history that is embedded in these places. What is even more interesting is that we have been reading literature and learning about people from these great cities and can connect the material to real life when we visit. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog

London Blog

Dublin Blog