London Blog

 

London was our next stop and my person favorite location we visited. (There’s a good chance I’ll be moving here after school). Even though I loved the whole city I did have some highlights. 


Our first afternoon in London after our long train ride was spent in soho. The maze of tiny streets and shops/restaurants stacked on top of each other was memorizing. My friends and I stopped at an all vegan restaurant. The food was amazing and the view from the third floor of the restaurant was beautiful. I order the vegan pulled “pork” sandwich which blew me away. 


The next day we visited the Tower of London, however a friend and I left a bit early to check out portabella road the portabella market. We found tons of cute little vintage/thrift and antique shops. After some shopping, we stopped by a small gelato shop for a snack. 


During ou  r free day, we visited Abbey Road, where many photos were taken. After our photo shoot, we headed over to the spitlefields market where we spent hours shopping for gifts to bring back and eating delicious food. 


London truly felt like home to me and I felt as though I had mastered the Tube even after only a few days there. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog

Dublin Blog